1) Booking payment: The full amount of the Safari is paid in full at the time of the booking.
2) Cancellations or rescheduling by the Client: If you’d like to cancel your tour, please contact us via phone, Whatsapp or email more than 48 hours in advance. This way we can notify our team of drivers and guides and we can give you a full refund.
If you’d like to reschedule your tour, please let us know more than 48 hours in advance. We don’t charge extra for rescheduling, but letting us know in advance is best so that we can arrange our team for you.
We understand that some circumstances make it difficult to give advance cancellation notice. If you must cancel at the last minute, please contact us via phone and we will discuss refunds depending on the situation.
No refunds will be made for unused services included in the tour. No refund will be payable to any client who leaves a tour en route. No refund will be payable en route.
3) Cancellations by Tuk Tuk Safari: We reserve the right due to weather or any other unavoidable circumstances to cancel the tour. In instances where Tuk Tuk Safari cannot accommodate your reservation, we will provide a full refund.
4) Prior to the tour the Client and all Participants must sign a disclaimer of liability, the terms of which will be available on request. Until a Participant has signed such disclaimer s/he will not be permitted to participate in the Safari.
5) The tuk tuks are designed to accommodate 2 adults. However if you have children or if you would like to fit 3 adults in, then simply contact us via email to make the necessary arrangements.
6) You must pay attention to Tuk Tuk Safari staff members at all times and do what they say, as they are there to ensure your safety as well as that of other customers.
7) Tuk Tuk Safari reserves the right to refuse participation in the tour and to terminate any booking at any time. If any person/s appears to be under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs they or their parties booking may be subject to cancellation and payment will be forfeited.
8) The stated duration of the experience is a guide only and may differ slightly depending on the different requirements of each customer. Exact timings can also depend on the weather, time of the year and supplier’s capacity.
9) All photographs and descriptions used in our promotional material are only intended to give a general idea of each experience.
10) The Company reserves the right to vary the published prices of its tours, to take into account currency exchange rates, varying transportation, fuel costs and relevant Government actions.
11) The Company reserves the right to use alternative transport and /or vary the itinerary if there are breakdowns, accidents, sickness or any other circumstance beyond the Company control.